Saturday, June 27, 2009

Back

What a great day it is, I am so glad that the humidity has broken, it's nice to be able to have the windows open at night. So Lydia and I have been back a week, I am just at the tail end of my cold and Lydia unfortunately is at the beginning of it. It was a pretty uneventful drive home last Sunday, it took us 15 hours with a couple of small stops and one for dinner. And for all of you who didn't think I could give the the car keys I did. It wasn't till the last too hours but I still did, my neck was getting pretty stiff so I didn't have much choice.

There are a couple of new books in the store - Finishing Touches 5 by Anne Hunter, Love and Laughter by Sandra Malone, Down by the Sea by Claudia Nice, and Homespun Touches by Mary Jo Tuttle.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment