Thursday, June 18, 2009

Greetings from Illinois





So Lydia and I arrived yesterday in Peoria. Seems like we've been here for a week. After checking in yesterday we went out for dinner then hit the Trade Show at 6pm by 8:30 we were pooped and had already spent alot of money so we went back to the room and relaxed. Of course I got a couple of good ornament packets also three great ones from Maxine Thomas. Today I had a class with Maxine Thomas, what a pleasant lady, I look forward to teaching a couple of her patterns.


I had a class with Mary Jane Todd, a sweet woman but to be honest it is not my style but I had to try it to know for sure. So Lydia and I went to a cocktail book signing party tonight and had a couple of Chocolate Martini's met a new friend Linda from Louisiana and then had a couple of drinks in the bar with her and then Shelley and Lynne who are also down from Ottawa. Now Lydia is sound asleep as I will be soon. Unfortunately I have gotten the cold that Anastasia and Brian had went I left so I am feeling a little bit crappy. Tomorrow it is up at 6am and off to help Bobbie Takashima set up for her class, then Lydia teaches on Saturday Morning.


Well off to bed.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment