Friday, June 19, 2009

The End Is Near

So tomorrow is our last day, Lydia teaches at 8am so we have to be at the room to set up at 7am, so for all of you who think we have been having a holiday sleeping in , wrong. We have been up at 6 every morning. Today I helped Bobbie Takashima in her design class and then this afternoon my head cold had progressed so much that I had to have a nap. We have had a couple of major thunderstorms here. Yesterday early morning there was one and it actually blew the windows out in a room on the floor below us. I have never hear of the thunderstorm warnings telling you not to stand close to the windows but that is what they had on the tv today. We just got back from the banquet. Lydia decorated one of the tables and did a beautiful job, some of the tables were absolutely gorgeaous. I am going to try to hit the trade show once more tomorrow and then thats it.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment