Monday, June 15, 2009

On The Road Again

Well tomorrow morning Lydia and I are hitting the road to National Convention in Peoria, Illinois. We have decided to drive, not sure how that came about and not sure if we knew that it was a 16 hour drive when we did decide. But it is going to be great, I am really looking forward to see some new places. Now, I know all you out there who know how I am about driving are probably wondering how I am going to give the the wheel, don't worry I'm getting better, I even let Anastasia drive once in a while. So yes Lydia will be driving...well I say that now. I'll keep you posted. I have intentions of blogging daily, and hopefully my camera will cooperate and I will get some pictures. Well I better start winding down now as tomorrow will be a long day.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment