Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday

Good Sunday Morning,
Wow did it ever cool off yesterday, great weather for sleeping as long as it warms up during the day. So here it is Sunday morning, I have been home from Convention for a week and I am already planning the next one. Paulette and I are thinking about going to Creative Painting in Vegas which is February 27th -March 4th. There are a few classes we are interested in, alot of times it is more that I want to take a workshop with a certain teacher or learn a new technique rather than the subject matter. If you want to grow as an artist you have to try different techniques, mediums and teachers, you will always learn something from everyone. You might not realize it at the time but I find this to be true.

I finished the special order I was working on and it was picked up yesterday. The customer was very happy which makes me very happy. It was a rack that was going to be used for a little girls dresses and shoes. So of course it was pink and had sparkles. Here are a couple pictures of it, in progress and finished.




Hope everyone has a great Sunday and finds some time to be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment