Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 3

So yesterday we all had workshops till 5 and then the trade show was at 5:30. Quite honestly as I write this for the life of me I can't think what we did yesterday, so I have to look at the pictures. Okay so I had a workshop with Lynne Deptula and Judy Diephouse, it was a Holiday Traditions Recipe book, in the picture I am almost done just need to finish the cookies, the spine and the lettering. This is something I will definetly be teaching at the store.
Edie did a Wild Rose on a lid for a glass bowl, it isn't quite finished but it would be a nice little Friday night workshop.

Sharon did her first Watercolour, don't know the teachers name and Sharon is asleep now so I can't ask her.

So after our workshops we went to the trade show, and of course I got some great ornament packets. I also have Renee Mullins new book for the store so if you want one call Odette and tell her. They will be back with me on Tuesday, pretty sure I will come home with Jamie Mills Price's and Willow's new books.














After the trade show we were parched so off to the corner gas station for some wine and beer. Of course we didn't have a corkscrew so Edie just pushed the cork into the bottle with scissors. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy;
    Thanks so much for keeping us all up to date and posting pictures. Very enjoyable to see. Sounds like everyone is having a great time./Myriam

    ReplyDelete