Sunday, August 8, 2010

HOOT

Greetings from Columbus, Ohio

Sharon, Edie and I arrived safe and sound after an uneventful drive, we went through some beautiful countryside. I didn't realize that there were so many Vineyards in New York and Pennsylvania. Of course I did all the driving because as some of you know I am a bit (just a bit) of a control freak shall we say when it comes to driving.

Our workshops start tomorrow at 3pm, I am painting a Red Amaryllis with Earline Padgett (just love saying her name). Not sure what Sharon and Edie are doing but I will take pictures and post them tomorrow night. The trade show starts on Thursday with a sneak peak for registered attendees. You know I will be getting ornament packets to teach. Lydia and Marilee are also here so I will touch base with them. Lydia will be working in the Princeton Booth during the trade show and demoing also.

Columbus is a beautiful city from what I have seen so far, tomorrow we will be going out before we have to get down to the business of why we came.

Before I go I have to tell you about a great find from Costco. Paulette had called and told me about it and then I picked up on also. It is an Otto Light that you recharge so you can take it anywhere it it only 23.99, look in the aisle with the school supplies.
Well I guess I should sign off and get to bed as I have been up since 5 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment