Friday, January 9, 2009

Yummy Recipe

As I sit here at my computer , watching ER which I taped last night, listening to my husband Brian making Chocolate Chip cookies because he had a craving for them. I thought about the Peanut Butter Balls that I had make for the Christmas Open House at the store and people had asked for the recipe.

Peanut Butter Snowballs

1 cup icing sugar, sifted
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp butter or margarine, softened
1 cup graham crumbs
8 squares Semi- Sweet Chocolate

* Beat sugar, peanut butter and butter. Stir in crumbs.
* Shape into 1 inch balls and place on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
* Chill for 30 minutes or until firm. (this is where I put them outside or in the garage and forget that the dog is outside)
* Melt chocolate over hot water or in microwave on Medium power for 2-3 minutes. Dip balls and place back on waxed paper, chill. Store covered in refrigerator or freeze.

Makes about 24 balls.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment