Tuesday, January 27, 2009

4th Day

Hi All,


Well it's all over for me. Tomorrow is the last day of the Trade Show but for me it was today. I've seen it all and done it all. Yesterday there was some sort of fire drill so here's a picture of us outside with the masses. My computer finally cooperated and I was able to get my pictures off the memory card, so here is a picture of my Gypsy Book, if anyone is interested in making a book like this let me know as I think I will run a small workshop.




We also saw Jane Seymour (Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman), she was painting at the Fredrix Canvas Booth.


Also got to see Tracy Moreau (she was working the Deco Art booth), that's one of her paintings in the picture.


Sharon just had to take a picture of me working on orders and eating chocolate cake last night.


I don't really have any pictures from today to post, it was all work. Tomorrow we are renting a car and tootling around and then on Thursday it's homeward bound. It will be nice to be home but I am definitely not looking forward to the snow and heavy coats especially since it is getting nicer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment