Sunday, January 25, 2009

First Day



So the first day of CHA is over, here are a couple pictures of some of the workshops that we did. Of course most of the projects aren't finished, but I learnt some great new things. I did finish the first workshop which was Patera Jewellery with Judi of Judikins, loved doing this one and will definitely do something similar at the store.

My second of the day was with Melissa Frances products, it was also a great project a shadow box with three cards. I'm thinking this would be a great Christmas project.
Third was with Suze Weinberg using the Melting Pot, loved it but my photo is blurry so I will take a picture tomorrow. I am just too tired to fiddle with the camera and the computer. Also don't have a picture of the last class which was with Tattered Angels products, very cool stuff and I will definitely be ordering some of their new products.
Well off to bed now as it is a 5:30am rising for the first workshop at 7am then the trade show starts at 9am.
Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment