Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Last Day


Well this is it, were packing up to come home tomorrow and we've found out that you guys got 15cm of snow with another 10 coming down, probably as I am writing this. Oh joy, I get to dig my car out tomorrow night when I get in and all I have is a sweater and running shoes. Okay I'm not complaining since I did have a great last day. We went shopping and the day was just gorgeous and sunny. Though it will be nice to get home and start getting back to the gym and eating healthily (that's the Carrot Cake Cheesecake guilt from dinner talking). Here are a couple of shots of the mall we went to.









Here is a sneak peak at the new Graphic 45 paper that is ordered, just for you Donna.


Don't forget that Lydia is bringing all the projects for her new book to the store on Saturday the 31st before she sends them to the publisher. Come and join us for 'Coffee, Cookies and Critters'. It's also the last day of the sale.


So signing off from Sunny California.

No comments:

Post a Comment