Friday, August 1, 2008

New Papers


New product that I ordered when I was at CHA in Chicago is starting to come in. Yesterday I received a new paper line which I discovered, Mollie and Mac. It was the first time these ladies had been at CHA, their paper has a vintage feel to it.
Here is the Mac-ximum Fun Line and we also have their other line which is Just Johnnie and is in Blues.
Just received today Quick Quotes. This is a great line because they are all done in kits. While I was at CHA I took two of their workshops. If your the type of person that looks at the paper selection and starts to see dots in front of your eyes then this line is for you. All the guess work is taken out you just have to sit down and play.
I can't wait to sit down next week and work on store samples and projects for the Fall Session. Be sure to check out our website for upcoming projects http://www.thepaintedpony.com/.
Have a Great Long Weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment