Friday, August 15, 2008

New Books



Things are getting busy at the store in preparation for the Fall Schedule. There is going to be a great variety of projects in the next few months. Everybody is working fast and furious to get the projects ready

We received new books on Wednesday how exciting considering that there haven't been alot published lately. We have already sold out of a couple, so if you would like any I will be placing an order on Monday. Call or email me and I will hold them when they come. There are great projects in all these books. If you love Butterflies then Painted Butterflies by Assorted Artists is one you won't want to miss. Last night the girls that were here painting were having a friendly struggle for the last copy I had. Tracy Moreau is one of the Artists featured in this one. Another one that I really like is Nana's Collectibles by Ellen Rohne. I do have to say though that I am partial to all things Christmas. If you are a collector of St. Nicholas then Celebrate St. Nicholas from the Decorative Arts Collection is a must have. Lydia and I picked this book up when we were at convention in May. It is a truly beautiful book to leave out on the coffee table.
Have a great weekend and keep checking back to see what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment