Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday

Another beautiful day here in Ottawa, though just a tad chilly. It was so wonderful driving in to work this morning. The sun was shining and it looked like the angels had sprinkled glitter across the land. The trees and bushes were sparkling in the sun, it was so beautiful, one of the bonuses of living out in the country.

So, this time last year Sharon and I were in sunny California at CHA. Not this year, I am actually staying home pretty much this year except for maybe a couple of wee jaunts. But even though I didn't go to CHA that didn't stop me from shopping. I have just finished ordering all the new Tim Holtz products which you can see on his blog (which you can link to from here, just look on the right side). I also have the new Tattered Angels products ordered and some nice papers from Seven Gypsies. So in the next couple of months be sure to keep an eye here as I will post as they arrive.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment