Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Books

We've just received 5 new Titles yesterday. I am sure they are not going to stick around long, unfortunately these days there are not alot of new books being published, so when new ones come out they don't stay on the shelf for long.
I am loving the projects in 'Country's Edge' by Shirley Keonig, there are butterflies, birds and flowers. Barb Halvorson's new book 'Sharing Gifts of Nature Book 4' is in oils but she does give a conversion to Americana in the front which is nice. If you love doing landscapes then 'Brushtiques 5' by Linda Lover is for you, all seasons are represented. If Frogs in Tutu's and Frogs playing baseball are what your looking for then 'The Lily May Pond' by Susan Pisoni is the one you want. If your familiar with Susan's work then you know she loves the whimsical. I love this book, it's great if you have little ones to paint for or if you are just young at heart. I know there is a project in there that I want to do for me. And last but not least is Linda Lock's newest 'Altered Art' florals, fruit and buildings.









No comments:

Post a Comment