Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Workshop

Where is the month going? already half way through it. The website was updated with new workshops last week and registration is going well. Of course there are a few things that I want to do but am behind. It seems there are just not enough hours in the day.


One good thing is I no longer have to sit outside of Dairy Queen waiting to pick Anastasia up, she got her G2 last week. The downside of that is I no longer get to drive my car and I don't see her as much, miss those catch up chats on the way to or from work.


Here is a picture of the scrapbooking workshop that I have just added in February. It is really fun to do and the workshop fee will include all your supplies. If you would like to register just go to http://www.thepaintedpony.com/ and look under mini workshops. The layout is actually done a 12 x12 gallery canvas so you can hang it on the wall.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment