Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Why

So I just came back from the gym and just needed to share this. Why is it that all the young buff guys wear loose gym clothing but the 50+ guy feels that he needs to wear a tight t-shirt and shorts that are tight, spandex and short. Then to make matters worse he has to stretch before getting on the treadmill, this means that he is in my sight line bending over, it's like a car crash you don't want to look but you can't resist.

So there you have it my gym experience. This past weekend I went to the Canadian Painting convention Coast 2 Coast in Mississauga. Had a great time, painted with Sharon MacNamara Black and Holly Hanley. What a sweetheart Holly is, I will post what I painted tomorrow. Lydia was also there with a booth, she was crazy busy. I also picked up some great packets from Tracy Moreau and her new stencils.

Have a great evening
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment