Thursday, April 30, 2009

And So It Begins

So I drive into the parking lot this morning and what do I see at the back of the lot? A digger (I am sure there is another name for them but I can't think of it at this moment) digging up the trees and such in the empty lot. I knew the day was coming when Dharma Developements would be breaking ground for the Condos they are building in the back but I was kinda hoping it wouldn't happen for awhile. Fear not though I have just signed a lease for another year, we just might have to use the public parking lot across the street more. As you can see by the pictures I took from the back door of the store the lot is a bit smaller. The good thing is that there might be something or should I say someone to look at this summer when it is quiet and hot out :0) Maybe I should stock the fridge with cold beverages to offer the hard workers LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment