Thursday, November 19, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I can't believe that the last time I blogged it was Halloween, where is the time going? So as you can see by the following pictures I am busy getting the projects ready for the Annual Christmas Party here at the store. This year I decided it would be fun to have a Cookie Exchange as well. So you will have to bring some cookies or squares. The date is Saturday December 12th 9:30-12:30 or 1:30-4:30. One of the projects will be a decorated box to hold the cookies and then there will be two other projects. The cost will be between around $17 depending on what I decide for the other two projects. I keep changing my mind about the other two. As in previous years there will be munchies and this year Paulette has kindly offered the use of her Chocolate Fountain. So if you would like to join us for a fun time crafting please email info@thepaintedpony.com or call 613-836-1361 to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment