Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pleasant Surprise

What a beautiful day it is today, I hope everyone had a great long weekend and now all the kids should be back at school. The fall routine should be in full swing. As some of you know I signed up for a Digital Photography course at Algonquin College and last night was the first class. I am so excited to start taking pictures (good ones) and we will be working with Adobe Photoshop near the end of the course so that will be great. Anyways I had a pleasant surprise as I walked up the stairs to the second floor of the school last night. There sitting on a bench was Sally (previous owner of The Pony), she's in the same class as me. It was great to catch up with her, for all of you who know her is is doing great.

So as the weeks progress hopefully my pictures on the website and the blog will greatly improve. I am already checking out the prices of new lenses for the camera. Oh no!! another addiction.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment