Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's Saturday Again!!

Well here it is Saturday morning again, seems to be my day to blog. What a beautiful day it is and a long weekend to boot. Nothing really exciting happened this week, no rainbows, leaks or speeding tickets.

I am anxiously awaiting new stock on the Paper and Stamping side of things, it will be just like Christmas. On the Painting side of things I will be putting a new ornament workshop in for August 28th, the pictures will be on the website today. Also there are still a couple of spots left in Lydia's Tabby Swirl in September. I was over at Lydia's for coffee the other morning and she has finished the Geisha Girl, it is gorgeous 24 x 48", don't miss out on this workshop when it goes up. The new Quick and Easy and Paint Works Magazines are in the store now.

We compared to last week this is short and sweet so I will sign off and have a great weekend everyone.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment