Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Painting

So here it is the time of year when we all start to get anxious about Christmas and shopping and getting things ready. We put so much pressure on ourselves to make everything perfect for our families. I find myself wanting to paint everything new thing that I see in books and magazines, I also want to make cards and do some scrapbook pages. I totally missed October, don't know where it went and here it will be mid November next week.

I am working on a Maxine Thomas piece to slip into the schedule at the end of November, probably on a Sunday. It is a oval piece on legs with a picture of a basket with a couple of ornaments in it, a snowman and a candle. It would be a great piece to put on the mantel. I can't tell you the last time I did a Maxine Thomas piece, so I am really enjoying.

Odette and I have been kicking around ideas for the Christmas open house, that's were the registration is on the house you just pay the supply cost.

There's the front door, have to go take care of the customers.

Till next time, enjoy this great weather we are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment