Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Decision Has Been Made



Finally, I have decided on the projects for the Christmas Open House on December 13th, we will be the same thing for the morning and afternoon. Here is a picture of two of them, there will be a third which is an ornament. You can go to the website http://www.thepaintedpony.com/ to register.

If you are the parent of a teenage daughter then I am sure you have heard of the phenom that is 'Twilight'. My daughter and here friends went to the Midnight showing on Thursday, and then they all crashed at our house. Seven teenage girls, thank god I wasn't home and my husband got to listen to them all day yesterday. I think it was a fair trade since I was driving his parents to Whitby.
They were going with their son and daughter-in-law to Italy last night, to attending the 65th anniversary of the Battle of Ortona in which my Mother-in-Law's brother lost his life. In 20+ years of being part of this family my in-laws have never travelled and here they are going to Italy. My father-in-law was just thrilled at the red coats they were given as part of the group, on the back it said Canada and Ontario. They looked like part of the Canadian Olympic Team.


We got some new papers in the store the other day, well were always getting something new in because I just can't contain myself and am always shopping. Here they are.
Don't forget to come into the store for gifts or gift certificates for you crafty friends or loved ones. I am sure Odette or I can certainly help you put together the perfect gift.
Have a great weekend.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment