Thursday, October 9, 2008

For Paulette






As was pointed out to me on Tuesday, it has been a month since I last posted anything. Now I haven't been sitting around eating Bon Bons (okay I've had the occasional one). I have been busy, first with the Tracy Moreau Seminar, all the girls did a wonderful job. Tracy is quite the story teller, she certainly kept everyone entertained.




Wendy's Mom and Me CD Book turned into a impromtu Birthday party for Sandy's daughter Mimi. That was lots of fun and all the little girls did a great job.











This past weekend I taught a couple of workshops, we had a great time both days. I am also in the process of putting together some Ikea furniture for the store. Last thursday I put together a buffet which I am going to use to store scrapbooking stuff in the back corner of the store. My vision is to have the corner as an area that people can go to use all the gadgets that I have. Did I mention that I put the buffet together by myself, I am putting a smaller one together today.


Occassionally I take a day off and as I discovered when I downloaded the pictures from my camera "When the cats away the mouse will play".

I will try and be a little more consistent with my blogging, so I don't get told again :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment