Monday, April 25, 2011

FINAL DAYS

So here we are the last week of the store being open, today when I went in I discovered that the phone line had been disconected. I forgot that I orginally had planned to use this week to pack so didn't think I would be open. So having no phone line means having no debit or credit so it is cash only. Anyways I am open for 10-3 everyday this week, except for Saturday. There are great deals in the store.

On Saturday we will having a get together to share the good memories of workshops and friendships that have been made, so please if you have been a customer and friend come join us from 2-4.

2 comments:

  1. I feel somewhat sad reading this. By the way, Happy Easter...This may be a late greeting. Nonetheless, it won't hurt...Thanks! Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daniel, yes it is sad, but I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason, and people and things come into our lives at a certain time to fulfill a need and to help us continue to grow and evolve.

    ReplyDelete