Saturday, July 24, 2010

A While

So as anonymous has said it seems like I just post on the blog once a month because here almost two months has gone by. So what is new, we now have all the new Cuttlebug folders in the store, next week one of the new Graphic 45 collections will be in

Halloween in Wonderland, this collection is not just about Halloween. This week is the summer edition of the Craft and Hobby Association Show where the industry releases their new products, generally they ship started in September. There are some great lines from BoBunny, Graphic 45, and of course Tim Holtz. I especially like his Sizzix Dies and Folders, can't wait to get those in the store. As the new products come in I will update the Blog (I promise).

Well after I close the store today I am off to Atlantic City with Paulette (aka Anonymous) it is her 50th Birthday next week so we are having a girls trip, can't wait. Sharon will be watching the store on Tuesday and Odette will be here on Wednesday, so be sure to pop in and say hi and of course shop. I will be home for a week and a half then on the 8th of August Sharon, Edie and I are off to HOOT, this is a Decorative Painting Convention in Columbus Ohio. You know I will be shopping there and seeing what is new in Painting. Of course I will be coming back with new ornament packets. I will take my computer so that I can update the Blog with the projects I will be doing.

I have Holly Hanley's new book ordered and it should be in next week, if you would like a copy please call or email me.

Well I think that's it for now, I hope your having a great summer so far.

1 comment:

  1. So Atlantic City is done.... So? What's New? Tell all?

    ReplyDelete