Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

I just want to wish a Happy Mothers Day to all my wonderful customers/friends. I hope your families know how lucky they are to have such special people in their lives.

We have some great workshops coming up, it's all about Flowers for the next couple of months. I will be updating the website probably Monday night, so if you aren't on my email list to get notification please email me at info@thepaintedpony.com and I will add you. Also remember to make sure you do whatever you need to do in your email program so that I don't go to junk/spam mail.

Have a wonderful relaxing hopefully pampered day.

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

    ReplyDelete