Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm Back

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. There are lots of new things at the store, Tattered Angels order is in, also some great things from 7 Gypsies, the rest of the new Graphic 45 are on their way. I will post some pictures tomorrow if I am able. My store laptop is in getting fixed so I will have my daughters computer till it is back. I feel lost without it but maybe I will get more work done in the store. I received an email from Bobbie and she has sent The Yellow Brick Road piece so it should be here this week.

Today Anastasia and I spent an hour of our Sunday at the police station, we were involved in a fender bender. We were the middle car hit from behind and then hit the one in front while at the lights on Hazeldean at Iber. Nobody was hurt but our necks are a bit achy and my wrists are sore (not sure why). On the upside we were on the way to the gym, so I got out of that. I just hope that we don't have any problems with whiplash.

Yesterdays class at the store was great, Joy's Antique box. Lot of neat techniques were used.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment