Monday, December 15, 2008

All Cracked Up

If you were here doing the Open House Project then you get the title of the post. For those of you that were here on Friday night and suffered casualties, I truly am sorry, as I had said I didn't have any problems, but who knows. If you were wondering how Saturday went it was fine but we only stamped on the front of the blocks, except for one person who didn't listen and stamped the back (and hers cracked).

It was great to see everyone on the weekend and I had a wonderful time. By the end of the day yesterday I was zonked, went to bed at 9 and slept 12 hours. The teachers and I went out for a lovely breakfast yesterday at Wild Wood here in Stittsville. If you haven't been I would recommend it. We did a gift exchange also, everyone had to give something handmade. I am so lucky to have such talent people on board. I actually think that I have next years Christmas Party Project already thanks to Odette.

Have a great Rainy Day
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment